Subscribe here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/jeffreypalermo.
For those of you interested in the ASP.NET MVC Framework, Carl Franklin and I recorded a DNRTV show where I demonstrate building a full vertical slice of the application. I don’t dumb it down, and if you aren’t familiar with NUnit testing, automated builds, IoC containers, DI, interface-based programming, etc, you’ll probably have to do a bit of research to follow along, but my goal was to show techniques I’d use on a real client project, not just show a _demo_. I hope you enjoy.
If you want to know more about the ASP.NET MVC Framework, look backwards in my blog and also at the following places:
- My interview on .Net Rocks
- My interview on the Polymorphic Podcast
- My interview on the ASP.NET Podcast
- My article in Code Magazine
- Eilon Lipton’s design philosophy
- Scott Guthrie’s posts
- ASP.NET MVC Framework forums
- The MvcContrib open-source project
- The CodeCampServer open-source project
- My “aspnetmvc” linkroll on del.icio.us
- My GoogleCode repository with the code for the show