My goal is to teach, inform, and have a little fun. But I want this to provide value for programmers shipping custom software using Microsoft tools. Here is the first episode of the Palermo Pamphlet, which I hope will be a valuable resource to you.
Here are the show notes
- Episode 5 of the Azure DevOps Podcast published w/ Dave McKinstry
- Blog on why I started the Azure DevOps Podcast
- Martin Woodward’s presentation on Azure DevOps Services at the .Net Conf 2018
- Redgate ReadyRoll’s rebranding to SQL Change Automation – and how everyone needs AUTOMATED sql schema migrations
- My upcoming presentation to AzureAustin
- Mads Kristensen’s tip on enabling active item tracking in Visual Studio