Headspring System’s December workshop is :
Decoupling Layers using Inversion of Control
Matt Hinze will be leading this workshop. Matt is an expert in this topic and has previous presented at other conferences such as Houston Tech Fest and Austin Code Camp. Matt is a Microsoft MVP for C# and a frequent contributor to open source projects.
Go here to register for the workshop. It is free, but space is limited.
Brief Contents follow:
- Inversion of Control
- A concept
- Relinquishing the responsibility of managing dependencies
- Dependency Injection
- A pattern
- Constructor injection
- Property injection
- Some Benefits Enumerated
- Testing: Makes it easy to isolate classes under test and to test interactions between classes by allowing the tester to provide a special implementation
- Reuse: Enables code reuse and prevents duplication by enabling the sharing of functional parts
- Simplicity: Since each component is only concerned with its responsibility, it can focus on that simple job
- Construction velocity: Speed is quickened because of the above things. That’s what we’re here for, right?
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Microsoft hosts Headspring at:
Microsoft Technology Center
9606 N Mo Pac Expy
Austin, TX 78759