I am hiring for the following position. This person will report directly to me and work on a team that I am coaching. If interested, you are applying to be on an extreme programming team. We are very heavy into automation and frictionless development and deployments.
Headspring Systems is looking for a talented and exceptional Agile Software Tester. Ideal experience should include extensive test automation and experience with extreme programming (XP). Browser testing such as Watir or Selenium is desired.
- Work face-to-face in Austin, TX on a high-speed agile engineering team using one-week iterations.
- Participate in all activities of development including user story definition, estimation, automated testing, and deployment.
- Enhance existing automated processes to streamline unit testing, integration testing, database change management, and application deployment.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent working experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Microsoft technologies
- Minimum 1 agile project completed or extensive personal study.
- Strong ability to analyze business requirements, formulate multiple testing options, and effectively communicate these options to clients
- Self-motivated – able to work cohesively in a team environment and motivate the team
- Continuous learner that constantly seeks to improve by such means as reading books and blogs and participating in the development community
Our work environment is a relaxed one. Our office is open so it gets a little noisy at times but we like the energy this creates. We like to have fun, but we also work hard, we like to have a balanced work life. Excellent medical benefits are also offered. To learn more about our organization, please visit us at www.headspringsystems.com
Please send your resume via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In your cover, please include your high/low salary requirements and please explain why this role seems like a good match for you.