There are lots of folks in the industry I’d love to work with. If you’d like to work with me, let me know. Headspring is growing quickly, and I need folks who are passionate about agile development with .Net. All Headspring developers report directly to me. We are serious about agile and serious about keeping good people. Personality is just as important as software skill
Agile .NET Developers (senior and higher)
Headspring Systems seeks talented and exceptional Agile .NET Developers. Ideal development experience should include extensive object-oriented design and experience with extreme programming (XP), especially test-driven development. Experience with Scrum, NAnt and NHibernate is a plus.
- Job Responsibilities
- Work face-to-face in Austin, TX on a high-speed agile engineering team using one-week iterations.
- Serve as a technical lead/hands-on developer on project teams to develop and maintain applications that improve our clients’ businesses.
- Participate in all activities of development including user story definition, estimation, automated testing, architecture, coding, and deployment.
- Enhance existing automated processes to streamline unit testing, integration testing, database change management, and application deployment.
- Troubleshoot system problems and provide timely resolutions.
- Communicate release status and escalate issues to management.
- Deliver high quality technical solutions in support of defined business objectives.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent working experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Microsoft technologies
- Minimum 1 agile project completed or extensive personal study.
- Experience delivering at least 2 solutions to production
- Strong ability to analyze business requirements, formulate multiple implementation options, and effectively communicate these options to clients
- Self-motivated – able to work cohesively in a small team environment
- Continuous learner that constantly seeks to improve by such means as reading books and blogs and participating in the development community
- 5+ years of experience with OO-based languages (C#.NET is ideal) and database management systems (SQL Server preferred) for senior developers; 2+ years of application development and maintenance experience in ASP.NET including delivery of full life-cycle applications and/or web development and maintenance experience for junior and mid-level developers
Our work environment is a relaxed one. Our office is open so it gets a little noisy at times but we like the energy this creates. We like to have fun, but we also work hard, we like to have a balanced work life. Excellent medical benefits are also offered. To learn more about our organization, please visit us at www.headspringsystems.com
Please send your resume to our recruiter via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In your cover, please include your high/low salary requirements and please explain why this role seems like a good match for you. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible and by me personally.